It's like twitter with complete sentences!
Sometimes informed, sometimes not so much. Not always coherent, always opinionated. Random.
Not your average kid with a keyboard.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Children.

Sometimes, when I see Jason Castro, I am reminded of how my mom always said he looked like a girl. I always argued with her until one night, I was in the car headed back from the beach watching one of his American Idol videos. I never thought he looked like a girl.

It was late and the sun was setting. The small girl next to me was up way past her bed time and nodding off in her car seat. Then I see her watching my iPod screen, mesmerized. The unbiased child looks at me with wide eyes, puts her sticky little finger on my iPod and says "Who's she?"

My mom and I haven't revisited the subject since. I don't like to argue cases I can't win...

No comments:

Post a Comment